Today, more than ever, companies from around the world want to expand their global operations, reach new customers, diversify risk and tap into new sources of revenues. In the fast paced world of international business, expanding globally is no longer an option but an “imperative” for securing long term success and organizational vitality.
ANS is a leading advisory, consulting, research and analytics firm. As a general management consulting firm, it is able to assist clients across these areas in an integrated fashion – from formulation to execution. As an advisory firm, it helps clients in global M&A, international JV’s and capital raising.
We collaborate with mid-sized businesses seeking growth capital. We extend ourselves beyond the traditional investment banking role and embed ourselves within the corporate team to work on all business and legal aspects relevant to the transaction. We continuously challenge ourselves and the client towards the solitary goal of increasing shareholder value. We also manage the client’s due diligence process (tax, legal, financial, etc), provide valuation advice and assist with negotiations through to the completion of the transaction.
- Fund raising
- Private equity
- Venture capital
- Infrastructure funding
- Management buy-outs
- Joint ventures
- Strategic alliances / partnerships
We partner with our clients across all sectors and regions to identify growth opportunities and address critical challenges. We approach each business issue with respect, analytical rigor, practicality and an entrepreneurial spirit. We define our success by the results of our clients.
- Portfolio strategy & Resource allocation
- Deals strategy
- M&A strategy
- Joint ventures & alliances
- Strategy for top line: Growth & Customer
- Growth strategy, business development
- Sales & marketing strategy
- Pricing strategy
- Corporate & financial planning
- Business planning
- Financial & organization controls
- Project feasibility
We work with start-ups, early stage business and entrepreneurs to create a strategic road map with the goal of raising growth capital. We are qualified, trained & equipped to take on a mentorship as well as an investment banking role. We provide the promoters & founders with insights on their business model and typical investor concerns that crop up during the fund raising process to ensure minimum equity dilution.
Our focus is to support the management teams to build large businesses that can withstand competition in the long run. We work with the start-up team in the following areas:
- Vision & business direction
- Business model & course correction
- Developing the fund raising program
- Negotiating term sheets
- Finalizing shareholder agreements
We have expertise throughout the transaction support services life cycle – from initial target acquisition screening and commercial due diligence through post-acquisition integration support. We call on this experience to realize synergies of transactions. We also help clients identify the true value of an opportunity by combining our meticulous financial analysis with the deep industry knowledge required to understand how the shifting market landscape can impact potential deals.
- Evaluate market and geographic segments to identify untapped business opportunities Conduct detailed reviews and screens of relevant markets
- Identify potential targets for acquisition based on existing strategic objectives
- Make initial deal introductions and support early-phase activities
- Forecast opportunities using a series of market scenarios to quantify how market changes could impact a deal’s value
- Execute comprehensive risk/reward assessments for added understanding of market variables
- Provide relevant research prior to completing any transaction
- Initiate evaluation and selection research
- Provide ongoing strategic support — including quantitative modeling of various deal terms — to reach an agreement
- Identify poor alliance performance and establish new terms to remedy issues
- Create metrics and quantitative models to identify and evaluate new alliance opportunities continually
- Establish financial models to measure and illustrate a company’s true value
- Analyze valuation over time to gain an enhanced understanding of business performance
- Launch a post-deal action plan to unlock the value of a deal quickly:
- Prioritize short- and near-term opportunities
- Identify cost reduction areas
- Establish a clear timeline and action plan
- Implement short-term plan
- Oversee integration management processes
- Provide management with the analysis and tools to achieve short-term goals and establish foundation for future success
- Identify and prioritize long-term growth and business initiatives
- Research opportunities to expand sales margins
- Uncover areas for performance improvement by auditing management processes and operations
- Initiate cost reduction activities
We provide assistance in securing term loan in Indian and Foreign Currency for existing and new businesses from domestic and overseas banks and financial institutions at most competitive terms. Term Loan may be for purchase of plant and machinery or construction of facilities including general purpose corporate loan to large corporates.
We provide assistance in securing overdraft / cash credit / PCFC to businesses to meet their working capital requirements from banks and financial institutions. We also provide assistance in takeover of existing facilities for limit enhancement and/or cost reduction.
We provide assistance in raising non fund limits in form of letter of credit (LC)/ bank guarantee (BG) / SBLC to manage businesses their domestic and overseas trade transactions. We also assist in domestic and export bill factoring services
We provide assistance to overseas entities and Indian corporates to raise low cost non fund based and fund based limits and term loans in overseas markets.
We assist Small and Medium Enterprises and Corporates in raising equity from domestic and overseas Private Equity Funds and Strategic Investors.